Q. What times do you deliver?
- Morning Delivery Slots: 8:15 am, 9:15 am, 10:15 am
- Evening Delivery Slots: 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Large groups (~10+) require more time, delivery times may need to be adjusted.
- Pick up location for the end of the day will be arranged upon delivery or special requests can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Q. What category of equipment should I choose?
- Demo: For guests looking for the best quality equipment possible. Suitable for Expert to Intermediate skiers.
- Performance: Guests looking for modern technology, which makes skis light, easy to turn, and lots of fun. Suitable for Intermediate to Beginner skiers.
- Sport: For guests that are new to skiing or guests where budget is the main concern. Easy to use, and the best price in Whistler!
Q. Can I swap from ski to snowboard?
A. Yes guests can change equipment whenever they like. We have partnered with SPICYSPORTS in main Whistler Village and the base Blackcomb where you can easily change your equipment.
Q. How do return my equipment after my rental period?
A. You have two options, either visit SPICYSPORTS in main Whistler Village or the Base Blackcomb or pre-arrange a return time/date during your fitting.
Q. I forgot my goggles/gloves/ski socks can you provide that?
A. Yes. We don’t rent these but have options that you can buy at a discounted price. Just give us a call or email to let us know!